General Information & Policies
- The Woods, a Russian River Gay Hotel with “Clothing Optional” pool, is Gay-owned and welcomes LGBTQ+ in our Cottages & Cabins.
- Our pool is heated seasonally by a solar cover which is dependent on the weather. We do not heat the pool in the winter months.
- The Woods is an adult-hotel and not recommended for minors.
- Check-In Time Between 3:00 P.M. And 6:00 P.M. Check-Out Time is 11:00 A.M.
Late Arrivals: Please contact us ahead of time. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 P.M. Call 707-869-0600 or 707-480-3328 So we can arrange to have you pick up keys.
- All rates are based on double occupancy. Cottages 4, 5, 6 and 7 can accommodate up to 4 guests.
- Add on to room rate, $50 per night for an extra person of any age.
- There is an additional 14% local tax.
- Holiday and Special Events: There is a 30 day cancellation period for all reservations.
- There is a 2 night minimum on weekends during high season more for holiday and special events.
Due to our intimate size, changes to reservations (including shortening stays) and cancellations affects us significantly. We strictly adhere to our cancellation policies:
- Reservation may be canceled up to 14 days prior to the first night (cancellation period) of your reserved stay and is subject to a $35 cancelation fee.
- Cancelations not made within the cancelation period will result in the forfeiture of the first night’s stay.
- We regret that there are no refunds on early departures or unused nights.
- No shows will be charged for the entire duration of the booking.
The Woods accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.