Rates & Policies ~ The Woods @ the Russian River
Room rates span $170.00 to $465.00 and depend on your room selection and dates of stay.
- All pricing reflects 1 or 2 people per unit. Our Cottages can accommodate up to 4 persons.
- There is a $50 charge per extra person of any age. (See policies below.)
Please note that we have three dog friendly rooms: Cabins 14, 15 & 16.
For exact rates and availability, please click here.
TAKE 10% OFF!
Winter is a great time to visit the Russian River Valley.
LIVE LIKE A LOCAL without the crowds.
Enjoy the wineries, restaurants and shops.
Hike Armstrong Woods. Take a trip to the beach.
And take 10% Off of your entire stay!
Request when booking your stay by phone or online.
New reservations only. Basic Rooms not included.
Offer valid through March 31st.
General Information & Policies
- The Woods, a Russian River Gay Hotel with “Clothing Optional” pool, is Gay-owned and welcomes LGBTQ+ in our Cottages & Cabins.
- Our pool is heated seasonally by a solar cover which is dependent on the weather. We do not heat the pool in the winter months.
- The Woods is an adult-hotel and not recommended for minors.
- Check-In Time Between 3:00 P.M. And 6:00 P.M. Check-Out Time is 11:00 A.M.
Late Arrivals: Please contact us ahead of time. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 P.M. Call 707-869-0600 or 707-480-3328 So we can arrange to have you pick up keys.
- All rates are based on double occupancy. Cottages 4, 5, 6 and 7 can accommodate up to 4 guests.
- Add on to room rate, $50 per night for an extra person of any age.
- There is an additional 14% local tax.
- Holiday and Special Events: There is a 30 day cancellation period for all reservations.
- There is a 2 night minimum on weekends during high season more for holiday and special events.
Due to our intimate size, changes to reservations (including shortening stays) and cancellations affects us significantly. We strictly adhere to our cancellation policies:
- Reservation may be canceled up to 14 days prior to the first night (cancellation period) of your reserved stay and is subject to a $35 cancelation fee.
- Cancelations not made within the cancelation period will result in the forfeiture of the first night’s stay.
- We regret that there are no refunds on early departures or unused nights.
- No shows will be charged for the entire duration of the booking.
The Woods accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- The three dog friendly rooms are Cabin 14, 15 and 16 – only.
- There is a $35 charge for each dog per night.
- Your dog may not be left alone in guest rooms.
- Please keep your dog on a leash in public areas per county law.
- We ask that your dog be clean, well groomed, and have current shots and flea & tick care.
- An aggressive dog is not welcome, nor are young pups.
- If your dog is disturbing other guests (barking, aggression), you will be asked to leave and will be responsible for your entire reservation.
- Your dog must be good around other people and other dogs.
- You will be responsible for any damages, injury or lost revenue, that may be caused by your dog.
- Your credit card on file will be charged for any and all damage done by your dog.
- Dogs are not allowed in Pool Area.
What our guests are saying …
“A very quaint little place for a quaint little town. Was greeted by Kimberly, who was especially friendly and helpful. The cabin was clean and comfortable, the garden was beautiful and lush. The cabins were very soundproof and didn’t show any signs of abilities to disturb your neighbors. Definitely a nice place to stay.” ~ James, Google