General Information & Policies
- Check-In from 3pm to 8pm (Sun-Thu) and 9pm (Fri-Sat). You must make a prior arrangement if you wish to check in after stated times by calling 707-869-0600 or 707-480-3328.
- All rates are based on double occupancy. Cottages 4, 5, 6 and 7 can accommodate up to 4 guests.
- Add on to room rate, $45 per night for an extra person. Children of all ages, including infants, are considered an “extra person.”
- There is an additional 14% local tax.
- Holiday and Special Events: There is a 30 day cancellation period for all reservations.
- There is a 2 night minimum on weekends during high season more for holiday and special events.
Due to our intimate size, changes to reservations (including shortening stays) and cancellations affects us significantly. We strictly adhere to our cancellation policies:
- Reservation may be canceled up to 14 days prior to the first night (cancellation period) of your reserved stay and is subject to a $35 cancelation fee.
- Cancelations not made within the cancelation period will result in the forfeiture of the first night’s stay.
- We regret that there are no refunds on early departures or unused nights.
- No shows will be charged for the entire duration of the booking.
The Woods accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.