Pet-Friendly Rooms ~ The Woods @ the Russian River
The Woods Cottages & Cabins at the Russian River welcomes dogs in three of our “Cabin” rooms. Guerneville and the Russian River Recreation Region is ideal for pets and their owners. You and your four-legged companion can enjoy outdoor dining, hiking trails and Russian River activities that are dog-friendly.
You must let us know that you are bringing a dog when making your reservation.
- The three dog friendly rooms are Cabin 14, 15 and 16 – only.
- There is a $35 charge for each dog per night.
- Your dog may not be left alone in guest rooms.
- Please keep your dog on a leash in public areas per county law.
- We ask that your dog be clean, well groomed, and have current shots and flea & tick care.
- An aggressive dog is not welcome, nor are young pups.
- If your dog is disturbing other guests (barking, aggression), you will be asked to leave and will be responsible for your entire reservation.
- Your dog must be good around other people and other dogs.
- You will be responsible for any damages, injury or lost revenue, that may be caused by your dog.
- Your credit card on file will be charged for any and all damage done by your dog.
- Dogs are not allowed in Pool Area.
What our guests are saying …
“We always travel with Wesley, our dog, who is an essential part of our family vacations. So the Woods was an ideal choice for us. With many more great amenities included!” ~ Kevin & Michael (+Wesley), San Francisco CA